- Added support for Windows API call tips. If the preprocessor symbol UNICODE
is defined, for the compiler in the project options, Unicode functions will be
displayed, otherwise ANSI functions.
- Added support for ZIP and UNZIP of project files. Only available from the
context menu in the project pane. All present project files will be zipped.
You may select which files to unzip. This can be used for backups, and possibly
as a very primitive version control system.
- It's now possible to use the F1 key in the source editor, to search for
keywords in the first custom help file.
- The project pane can now be snapped to the left, instead of always to
- Added runtime functions _memicmp() and _wmemicmp().
- Added window styles SS_ENDELLIPSIS, SS_PATHELLIPSIS, SS_WORDELLIPSIS,
SS_RIGHTJUST, BS_LEFT, BS_CENTER, BS_RIGHT, BS_TOP,
BS_VCENTER, BS_BOTTOM and LBS_NODATA to the dialog editor.
- The printf family of runtime functions will now print (null) for NULL
strings, rather than crash. The function will also use the format 00000000
when printing pointers (format %p).
- Increased the maximum HEAP size from 128 MB to 256 MB for malloc() and
- Made some changes in the generated code for the Pocket PC Wizard.
- Bugfix: The linker rejected object files without any sections for code
or data. It didn't make much sense. Microsoft had a different opinion.
Microsoft won. The linker now accepts it to be able to link with msvcrt.lib.
- Bugfix: The linker didn't properly emit base relocations in DLL's for Pocket PC.
- Bugfix: Syntax color highlighting worked a bit strange when scrolling
backwards in a new file. (Once fixed in the old source code editor).
- Bugfix: Clicking with the mouse on lines that has been scrolled horizontally
didn't work for all cases. Second try at fixing this.
- Bugfix: Invoking any of the project commands while the resource window
was active caused the IDE to try and debug the resource file!
- Bugfix: When converting float/double values to int (in Microsoft mode: /Ze) a
processor register were trashed that might be in use.
- Bugfix 2.71.1: dragging the splitter bar for the project pane, when snapped
to the left, made the IDE loose track of it. Fixed.
- Bugfix 2.71.1: the syntax color highlighter didn't handle string constants
with multiple escape sequences following each other, like "abc\\\"def". Fixed?